I would also blame it on lack of time, but that too would be a lie. I have the time. I just chose to do other things. Not that I don't want to blog. I do. It's just when I have a moment to myself, I veg and recoup. To explain why, I have decided to fashion a list. Easier for me to write and probably easier for you to follow. Trust me, if I typed this out in paragraphs, it would take for ever and get really wordy. In short, it would suck.
Long story short (as humanly possible), I give you:
What I did on my Blog Vacation
(the cliff notes)
- I attempted to run two blogs. Twice the pressure to get in here. HA!
- My eldest was co-morbidly diagnosed with Asperger's a.k.a. High Functioning Autism
- With new diagnosis came new treatment, therapy, etc.
- Her condition got more apparent and more of a problem in school
- She got her first I.E.P.
- Homework got harder and we spent a lot of time getting it done.
- Simultaneously, some of my friends starting having their own issues.
- I had more and more kiddos at my house after school for homework help and daycare.
- House started looking worse and worse.
- Hubby lost his job.
- My girlfriend lost her job.
- I lost my daycare job because she didn't need me anymore that way.
- My mom's bf lost his trucking job (temporarily due to health) and is here a lot more than
- None of them are back to work yet and it has been months
- The end of the school year is here. Along with it all the end of the year projects.
- Science fair projects suck.
- Homework sucks.
- My daughter is graduating elementary school and will no longer be walking down the block to go to school.
- Prepping for her to go to another school is scary as hell.
- Once school is out, both of my girls have their birthday's to celebrate. (3 days shy of 8 years apart. yeay me.)
- Father's day
- Hubby and I will be celebrating 14 years together shortly there after
- all 3 kids will be home for 3 months and I don't have a plan or money to pull one off
- The stress from all the above (plus) has thrown off my levels making me very unstable at times.
- That has led to a med change or too.
- oh, and eldest has had a few med changes too, hoping to settle her drastic changes in mood and condition.
- Med changes suck.
- The mood stabilizer was removed to see if she was indeed Bipolar.
- She is.
I think that is enough for now. More later. Hopefully not months now.