Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Original Coming Out.

 
Today, I have decided to share with you my original coming out post. This  blog entry was in response to a mental awareness Coming Out movement started by fellow mental health advocate, Michael Kimber. His attempts were embraced by many internet wide, including by Jenny Lawson, also known as The Bloggess. Her coming out post made her vast audience sit up and take notice. Many, like myself, joined the movement and posted our own. Little did I know where it would take me.
 
I'm Coming Out!:  You read that right. I'm coming out. I am joining the movement. I have been out for the most part, but now it is time to jump out and slam the door shut behind me!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's great to know....:) Coming out of any kind needs a special kind of gut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Miss Gee! I totally agree. Anything that comes with a healthy stigma attached is hard to admit. Thank you for reading. Hope to hear from you again soon. :0)

    ReplyDelete